Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So I'm officially on break, though I have to admit that I was a bit sad to leave. Regardless, I'm going to take that as a good sign because it clearly means that I'm finally having enough fun at BU to really miss it. Still, if it's this hard now, I can't imagine how I'm going to feel in May. But of course I won't think about that just yet.

Anyway, I took the bus back with Izzy, who's staying with me until Tuesday. More news on how that goes later. Tonight though, I took her to get some real Asian food at my favorite restaurant. I treated her to Thai Fried Rice, Pad Thai, and Hainanese Chicken (safe choices, I know, but always good). Then for dessert we had this hot, sweet Indian pancake thing (I forgot what it's called) and my favorite, ice kacang (google it). Oh, I definitely overindulged tonight.

I'm so glad it's break though. There's so much I can't wait to do. I just hope I get everything done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm yeah I'm always really excited to come back home and get some REAL food. Food in Pittsburgh is absolutely disgusting. It's enough to send you home crying.. literally. ahah. Sounds really good. I could really go for a Pad Thai. Haha I taught my friend how to eat sui long baos hehe it was pretty funny. :)
And actually as terrible as Pittsburgh is, I kind of miss it.Oh college..