Saturday, March 21, 2009

Celebrating Spring

First off, it's official--Happy Spring!

Last night, I went with my roommate and hallmates to go see Spring Fever Jam, an acapella concert presented by the Treblemakers and featuring the Dear Abbeys and Terpsichore--the co-ed, all-male, and all-female acapella groups respectively. And I have to say, they are all pretty damn good, especially the Dear Abbeys (YouTube them, though it won't do them justice). I was so surprised at how well the guys sang! (They can serenade me any day... hah.)

Today though I went to go see my cousin in C-POP, a show put on by the Chinese Students Association, which was, to be honest, for the most part actually pretty cool. I was especially impressed by this group called Bulletproof Theory, which is a collaboration between BU's Bulletproof Funk and BC's Conspiracy Theory. They are amazing (this is what they performed, although I think they've really improved since then).

But seriously, people are so talented. It's so inspiring! It just makes me want to try these things myself!

No comments: