Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beautiful Boston

So I just got back to campus and to be honest, I'm actually pretty happy about it. The bus ride back went well, which is always a plus, and I actually managed to take the T going in the correct direction. Yessss...

Anyway, friends are slowly filtering back in, and it's an absolutely gorgeous day in Boston today. I'm almost reminded of summer. Almost. But yes, I'm definitely going to take a walk along the Charles today. It's too perfect a day not to.

And then I'll start my work... you know, since all I did this past week was finish my short story and read The Crazy Iris (which I only finished because I stayed up until 4 AM last night). Hooray for not reading Mansfield Park, not editing my English paper, and not writing my history paper. Why yes, you may do me the favor of ignoring what I said in my last post about productivity... heh.

No comments: