Monday, December 1, 2008

Change of Heart

So I was at the FreeP until 2 last night... except I'm not as annoyed about it as I thought I would be.

In fact, I'm actually pretty glad to be back in general. It's strange considering how desperate I was to get out of Boston.

But I don't know why that is. Maybe everyone was just really anxious to get home before break, myself included. People just seemed so sick of school and others who weren't able to go home were just upset and irritated... not that they didn't have a right to be, but I didn't enjoy all that "negative energy" that was polluting the air.

Except... as happy as I was to finally see my home friends again, by the end I was really quite disappointed. And then, when I came back, it was like my expectations were once again met with the complete opposite outcome.

The tolerable became intolerable. The intolerable became tolerable. I couldn't understand why...

But I'm not complaining.

No comments: