Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to Boston

Ugh, so today has been absolutely horrible. I had a terrible headache when I woke up this morning, probably from being upset the night before (for reasons that shall remain unnamed). Then I ran into one of my old coworkers (who was also returning to BU), which I suppose would have been a good thing had we not ended up sitting all the way in the back of the bus.

And the bus ride in particular was not pleasant. Aside from the usual discomfort, the air was stuffy and humid. The rain followed us from New York to Boston, and there was horrible traffic the entire way. The bus left New York at 10 and I didn't get back to my dorm until 5, by which point I still hadn't eaten lunch (or anything for that matter) and was absolutely starving.

I felt so gross from the trip too that I also decided to shower before going down to the dining hall. I ate with my roommate, which was nice, but naturally, the food felt insufficient compared to the food I had been eating the past few days. At least it's given me material for my cartoon though, which they need tomorrow.

I was going to get work done, but the FreeP called me since the current editor isn't supposed to come back until tomorrow and they wanted me to help fill in. Whatever, I just hope I don't have to stay there for long.

But then again, I need time to take my mind off something anyway.

No comments: