Friday, August 29, 2008

Dawdling

So due to my lack of friends thus far, I've admittedly been feeling rather lonely. I've been with my cousin, but now that her friends are beginning to move in I really need my own group of friends. Seriously, I spent the night alone in my dorm and I was dying to talk to someone. I did meet a few people in my hall yesterday; one of my neighbors to my left I actually met back at the lab three years ago and one of my neighbors to my right seems really nice too. When I told him I was a freshman though, he was like, "Ah, that's why you're doing the door-to-door thing." Hah...

Ugh, but I can't wait until tomorrow when half the freshmen are moving in. To be honest, I even sort of want classes to start so I can meet people. (I know I'm going to regret that wish...)

Oh, and in other news, McCain apparently chose Palin as his running mate. Seriously? What is that? And I though Obama screwed himself over by choosing Biden! He must be playing on the idea that he's going to die in office if he thinks women are going to vote for him . Please, I would hope women aren't that shallow!

No comments: