Saturday, March 29, 2008

More News

So I received a letter from Bowdoin College today stating that I got waitlisted. That doesn't really surprise me though since I got waitlisted at Barnard College too. Unlike the latter though, I don't intend on remaining on the waiting list, and hopefully someone who really does want to go to this school will get in. My hopes are with them.

I also received the official Duke letter, but of course that wasn't anything new.

In other news, politically, even though I haven't been voicing my opinion about it here, I've been quite upset at the resurgence of calls on Hillary to drop out of the race...

... which is why I was delighted to find these articles here, about Obama saying himself that Hillary should not drop out and Hillary standing her ground. The first article addresses the fact that there is no justified reason for Hillary to drop out and no provable claim that she is tearing apart the Democratic Party. She is only narrowly behind Obama, and honestly, it takes two to tango. As for the second article, the residents of the remaining states are indeed entitled to have their say, and no party bosses are going to stop Hillary from running her race!

I also found this article about love and literary taste, which I found rather interesting.

No comments: