Thursday, January 3, 2008

Iowa Caucus

So apparently, here are the results.

Huckabee and Obama lead their respective parties.

But you know, after looking at the map, I wonder if Illinois's location to Iowa has anything to do with the way the votes were dispersed. But anyway...

Poor Hillary... close or not, third place is still third place, even if the caucus doesn't have as much as a foreboding effect for Democrats as it does for Republicans. Besides, Bill Clinton didn't even run in the Iowa Caucus, and he still turned out fine, right?

On a side note, my friend and I woke up to a car accident today. I look up and suddenly I see this car spin around. The bus driver said that the car veered off but never came back. It hit a telephone pole which snapped in half, and the driver hopped out, cell phone ready.

Now I originally thought she had taken it out to call 911, but my friend believes she was on her cell phone, in which case I would personally think that she was texting.

I really hope not. But anyway, she was fine. The car didn't go up in flames either, at least as far as I know.

Anyway, although I sort of have this strange urge to stay up and watch the numbers finalize, I think I'm actually going to go to bed now. Seeing as how I already broke most if not all my New Year's semi-resolutions already, I think I can at least go get some rest for my own sake.

No comments: