Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brain Chemical

Brought to my attention by my dear friend, Loo...

Snorting a Brain Chemical Could Replace Sleep

What an idea, eh? Still, I'd be afraid of some weird additional effect that you wouldn't realize until it's too late. Sort of like how they say that even if you could freeze time, you'd still age, so that you'd be 80 when everyone else is still 18, but by that point it would be too late to do anything about it. Like that.

Speaking of which, we had an interesting conversation about Nostradamus at lunch because after talking about the concept of time, we somehow jumped to talking about how the world is going to end in 2012 (as he predicted). But anyway...

And yes, I know I have to stop with these 1 AM posts. And I'm NOT going to bed because I'm still working on homework. What homework, you ask? Calc homework of course. Because Calc is a freaking b

...

No comments: