Sunday, April 5, 2009

Top of the Hub

Boston as seen from the top of the Prudential Tower.

So this was hands down one of the coolest nights I've ever experienced. Yesterday was the night of the first annual CAS Formal, and it was absolutely amazing.

Tasty hors d'oeuvres, delicious deserts, and a breathtaking view, all for twenty dollars.

Not to mention the great music and the fact that my friends and I got to dance the night away.

Then afterwards we went out to T. Anthony's... even though it was 1 AM. Yes, we walked to West for pizza, and no, we weren't even drunk. I was glad though. It was my first time there (I'm never in West!), and even though I thought it was ridiculous to walk so far for pizza, I'm happy I went. It was still really busy when we got there, and when "Living on a Prayer" came on, everyone broke out into song. I thought it was so great.

Anyway, to make a long story short, we ended up staying until closing, took the BUS home, and crashed. It was awesome. Hah.

No comments: