Thursday, December 18, 2008

FREEDOM

This morning I took my physics final.

Ergo, I'm officially done with physics and with science in general!

I failed it for sure but I don't feel bad. I did try my best, and that may be why I don't feel bad, but I do wonder if it's because I resigned myself to my fate sometime within the last 24 hours or so (I studied, but maybe not as hard as I thought I did).

But anyway, the important thing is that I'm done! It's over! I made it! Physics, haunt me no more!

And sure, I had a very crappy bus ride home as usual (though it was nothing compared to the day I went back after Thanksgiving break), but I came back with my cousin Saa which was nice. She just finished her finals this morning too, and so we were both able to rejoice in the fact that we were finally free.

And it was wonderful. Freedom has never felt so good before.

No comments: