Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Minute Business

So after spending half my day napping, I've suddenly come to realize that I still have quite a number of things to get done. I still have a bunch of things that need to be packed and my room still needs to be cleaned. I also need to sift through my computer files to see which documents I need to take with me (as I'll be using my laptop instead), and I've actually just realized that I need to download several programs onto my laptop (my photo uploader, Photoshop... if I can even find the CDs). Seriously, the more I think about everything, the more I realize that I actually have a lot of things I can forget.

Ugh, it doesn't help that I have to do all the laundry tomorrow and stop by work to fix my timesheet. (So I wasn't subtracting my lunch break from my total hours... big deal. Honestly, I shouldn't be getting paid the same amount as the newbies.)

Sigh... Well, my last day home seems like it's going to be a pain. But at least I can legally drive now as of this morning (not that it matters either since I'll be living in a city and without a car for at least another four years).

No comments: