Wednesday, July 30, 2008

National Cheesecake Day

Does this count as a holiday? Because it is awesome.

Today: Thai Chicken Pasta and Vanilla Bean Cheesecake.

Both tasted good, but weren't extraordinary. The pasta tasted as it should be, and as much as I love vanilla, I think I would prefer it in cold, ice cream form. But I'm not going to complain. It was a good dinner, and the cheesecake was only $1.50 today. It may be a very clever marketing move, but I don't care. My cheesecake was cheap; therefore it was great. (Don't you love this logic?)

Plus I got to spend time with some of the best people ever. Though I think I might have said too much in that small period of time, I don't remember the last time I was in such accordance with someone during a conversation.

So what if we were united by hate? How does that saying go? Oh yes: An enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine. Hah...

But of course, I'm sure that there is something mutual, something we both understand...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

More like a delicious marketing move. If I wasn't in England I would totally have gone :-( .