Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

So I've been surprisingly selfish the entire day. Even though I'd like to blame my AP exams for everything, in reality I think I just suck. Sure, the AP Bio exam is tomorrow, but honestly, I haven't really been studying anyway as I've procrastinated to the point of no hope.

We couldn't visit my aunts and uncles because I have an AP exam tomorrow.

I didn't order my mother's gift right away so it sold out and I had nothing to give her.

I was going to play piano for her, but alas, I was "too busy studying" and didn't.

She ended up cooking and cleaning anyway.

She even cooked things I like to eat.

And even though she cooked and my father and brother didn't make reservations anywhere anyway, we couldn't go out anywhere because I was again "too busy studying."

And you know what? I'm still screwed for this exam tomorrow.

Ugh... does this make me a bad person?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are not a bad person. You are, however, obliged to tell me how the exam went. I just finished the last of my finals, and they were touch and go at best :-( .