Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Super Tuesday Replay!

Note: By the way, I fixed the link in my last post. My bad... It should lead you to the game now, if you still care of course.

Anyway, McCain obviously won so that's all I'm going to say about that. As for the Democrats, the race will certainly continue as Obama wins Vermont, while Hillary wins Rhode Island and [likely] Ohio. Texas is more or less fifty-fifty right now, but at this very moment Hillary appears to have a slight edge. Of course, this doesn't take into account that this is only the primary part of the primacaucus Texas holds, which should be noted.

Is it just me though or does this picture seem a little off?


Are those areas Obama won really worth that much? No wonder they need a primacaucus system. Those city areas REALLY overtake the rest of the state.

Hooray for Hillary though!

In other news, I found this article about binge drinking interesting.

No comments: