Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter. Hope you're all having a nice day. I'm doing pretty well myself. I mean, I spent the whole day on the scholarship, but everything is going smoothly so that's good. I just need to burn the powerpoint and video onto CDs and DVDs respectively (this is the part I'm praying will work) and then I'll be ready to pull everything together for tomorrow.

So since that's rather boring, for entertainment purposes, here's a short conversation that occurred yesterday at work (my other workplace that is, not the lab):

[This is in the presence of my manager's six(ish)-year old, Ben, so things are being said in a playful tone.]

Coworker: Ben can't wait for the Easter Bunny to bring him eggs.

Manager's Husband: Wait a second. Bunnies don't lay eggs...

Coworker: They lay chocolate eggs.

Manager's Husband: Hah... don't try telling me that the stuff that comes out of there is chocolate.

No comments: