Sunday, February 10, 2008

Personally Good, Politically Bad

Yay, art.

So after a week of hell, this weekend was actually really fun. After I was no longer scrambling to create a gift basket of art supplies (which turned out great, see above) for the Charity Basketball Game raffle, I went to a friend's birthday party and had a great time. And even though I had to work the entire weekend, I get along with some of my coworkers well enough to have plenty of laughs throughout the day. Then after work yesterday, I watched Sweeney Todd again with a couple of my friends, and I was once again drooling over the fantastic music.

I also had turmeric rice for lunch on Saturday, which, I would like to point out, was delicious.

BUT... I was not expecting to come home to the news that Hillary lost Louisiana, Nebraska, and Washington. How sad...

And now Maine appears to be slipping away from Hillary's hands too!

No comments: