Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bloomberg Not Running

I'm Not Running for President, but...

Bloomberg is officially out. He's a good man, but he knows it's for the best.

It's a well written Op-Ed piece, and at least I thought it was pretty admirable.

In other news, I've cleaned out nearly all four corners of my room, a tedious task that took me a total of four days and four nights. The only corner/side of the room left untouched is the corner where my bed is, so I'm planning to do that this weekend hopefully (though it seems unlikely), and ideally that would clear up enough space for me to put away the random stuff that's still floating around my room right now.

I'm very happy. With my room so clean, it feels like summer in my room... except it's twenty or thirty degrees outside and there's still snow on the bushes outside my window. Oh well...

P.S. I'm also loving that the spell check button for these blog posts work again.

No comments: