Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

Yes, so I think I finally managed to satiate my insatiable, month-long craving for raw fish and sushi tonight by going to Sushi Park. In fact, I don't think I'll be craving sushi for a long time...

Round One!

Round Two!

Though I admit, while I like the variety, the buffet sort of kills the joy of having sushi, of which each piece has to be enjoyed individually and not wolfed down as I definitely did tonight. Regardless, eating with six other people certainly made it a fun, fulfilling get-together. Sadly enough though, despite eating the complete opposite of what people would eat on Thanksgiving, I think having dinner with friends is as close as I'm getting to feeling the feelings associated with that traditional turkey dinner, that of friendship, familial warmth, and camaraderie.

No comments: