Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lobster and Retaliation

Tonight was Lobster Night at BU. Be jealous.


And now that my school has cleared the Northeastern coast of all its lobster...

To my delight, they struck back last night. My suitemate, who just happened to be standing out in the hall at the time, reported that it was rather hilarious watching them set up the following contraption outside our door.


So that's their contraption. Yes, that's a string hanging from the box. And the box is indeed duct taped above the doorway.


And that was the result when I opened the door on them... at which point they just screamed and bolted in all directions.

I honestly don't know what the balloons were for. They drew faces on each of them and there was one of a Scream-like face taped to the wall across our door. My roommate thinks I should have just let them finish, but I couldn't let them feel accomplished for what they did.

After all, that booby trap is just so horribly cliched.

Though I have to say, kudos to them for actually getting that to work. Not that I expected any less...

Did I mention before that the floor below us is the specialty floor for engineers?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha that is actually quite cute. Did they really scream? XD