Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pennsylvania Primary

Clinton Beats Obama in Pennsylvania

Yes, she can! Yes, she can!

I'm so excited right now. Hooray for Hillary! Even though I know that she still has a long way to go, I'm still going to keep hoping for her.

In fact, the NYTimes had this nifty (yes, I said nifty) little interactive thing on their website earlier that calculated what she needed to win... it was a bit discouraging, but it showed that it was definitely still possible (and I admit that the gadget itself was pretty cool). I tried to find a link for it, but I don't think it had one in the first place. (Sorry!)

In other news, my bento box came in today (straight from Japan)! (I know, I'm such a dork.) It also came with a little bag, and the box itself is cuter than I expected. It looks bigger in the picture than it actually is, but isn't it just adorable?

... with detail shot.

All the layers.

Anyway, since these little things have become my latest obsession, I actually made another blog specifically for it. I'm not going to post the link up just yet because it's still under construction, but once I deem it presentable enough I'll be sure to let you know. Until then, you're just going to have to wait to see my wonderful culinary skills (or lack thereof).

Ah, so much excitement. And so little work getting done.

No comments: