Sunday, April 13, 2008

An Evening in Central Park

Yes, so for any of you who didn't get a chance to see it, here's the end result:

There's water under the bridge... no not really.


Close up!


Detail Shot: ArtsyFartsyFriend's Horse and Carriage


Detail Shot: Skyline and "Starry Night"-esque Sky


Detail Shot: Moon! (Too bad it had to be painted over two boards.)

I was tempted to edit out the lines, but I thought I'd keep it authentic. So yeah, there you have it! And it's all thanks to moi... no not really. I think the most I did was putting on the base colors... oh and I painted a few of the stand-alone trees (which isn't a part of the main painting, conveniently can't be seen in my pictures, and that AFF had to touch up anyway). But yeah, credit goes to my artsy-fartsy friends, ArtsyFartsyFriend and the Puppeteer (as I shall call him due to his mad Little Shop of Horrors puppeteer-ing skills). They did a fantastic job, no?

Too bad the midnight balloon drop didn't work... but we had nothing to do with that.

No comments: