Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions

The last five things I did:

1) Wake up at 4:00... PM.
2) Eat lunch (dinner?).
3) Freak out about college apps.
4) Scream and laugh with Kirby on the phone.
5) Eat a piece of cheesecake with a cup of tea.

The first five things I did:

1) "Yay."
2) Drank a glass of Sparkling Cider.
3) Pondered life.
4) Blogged.
5) Went back to doing college apps while waiting for New Years wishes.

Five things I didn't really do the whole year:

1) Go to bed early.
2) Eat healthy.
3) Study.
4) Not procrastinate.
5) Appreciate.

Five things I may do this year:

1) Go to bed earlier... like 1 AM.
2) Control my compulsive eating.
3) Be less of a bitch [and bitch less].
4) Procrastinate less.
5) Get into college.

Three things I will do this year, no matter what:

1) Be happy.
2) Appreciate.
3) Live.

Well there you go.

Happy New Year... hopefully. Haha...

Warm wishes to everyone with hope that your year will be fulfilled with success and joy.

No comments: