Thursday, January 24, 2008

NYTimes Primary Choices

The New York Times editorial board endorses Hillary Clinton and John McCain as their respective parties nominees.

I wholeheartedly agree (even though I think McCain is REALLY old), but then I wonder if reading the NYTimes (and I only read the NYTimes) is what influenced me in the first place. Because honestly, I admit I don't know much about the candidates' stands on issues or their histories, and that I'm just going on how well I think each could carry out their respective agendas. Yes, that's important, but I know I'm not that well-informed.

Didn't know Romney wasn't keeping his promises though. Not that it matters since I probably wouldn't vote for a Republican in this election... Not that it matters since I can't vote period.

Ah, the woe of having a late birthday.

And the woe of A.P. Biology, my midterm for which is tomorrow and I'm not prepared at all, as evidenced by the fact that I'm blogging right after returning from a study session with friends that made me realize that I don't know shit.

No comments: