Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Disappointment

So it would have been great if I, you know, actually won Intel. I could have called up Penn, give them a ring, be like "Hey, guess what? Remember me? Well I was kind of just named a semi-finalist in the Intel Competition. Accept me now, please?"

Oh, but life can't be that simple can it?

Two winners out of nine entrants from my school. What a sucky success rate.

Now what have I worked for? What can I hope to achieve now?

And if I don't get into a college I actually want to go to, I really am going to cry. Will I ever get into Penn now?

Sigh... Another knot in a string of bad news...

Hey, Life? You listening? Yeah, can you stop being such a bitch now? I really don't appreciate it. And actually, neither do my friends. Yeah, we mind. A lot. Thanks.

No comments: